Feb 26, 2014

Designer Alert -( Adam Selman )

Ah, this is so per normal for me to say and so perfect on the regular but in this instance believe that this is blog worthy nonetheless!
Two words ?!

Adam Selman! I know! Adam has been one of my favorite designers for quite awhile now, lately been obsessed with these looks that he's been creating for Rihanna.... But no! now he's creating his A/W '14 collection from silk bomers to quilted skirts that Rihanna instagramed today. I feel Like he has certainly created a 'look' for himself thus far that will be a staple in ones head (you know when you see Adam).

I'm pretty much floored with his perfect take/taste in women's wear. Everything things perfect cut and texture, he's not to scared to embrace the perfect areas to a women's body that we find more attractive without showing to much. He gives a new take on slender women, they now have their sex appeal back with Adam. Thank him. Im sure he'll be becoming a house hold name within these few years. Excellent work my man!  

No comments:

Post a Comment