Sep 28, 2013

Ode to Nabil

-N A B I L 

one of my favorite directors & photographers as of right now. The way he captures light is amazing, his pictures literally come out perfect every time. editing over his edits will ruin his work.

He has also worked with some of my favorite artist such as Kanye and Frank Ocean to James Blake and Bon Iver. He is amazing period.

Recently he released some shots of his close friend Frank for oyster mag, that frank previewed earlier this year and I fell in love with his work all over again. astonishing! If I already didn't think that Ocean was perfect already Nabil validated that for me again.

I just don't want you to take my "fangirling" for word for it. Check him out yourself at http://nabil.com . There you can check out all of his videos, photos, contact information and blog .

Heres some shots from him and Franks shoot .



No comments:

Post a Comment